Be a part of the Cruise Team
PWL Port Services organises passenger services in German ports on behalf of international cruise lines. This includes the embarkation and disembarkation of guests as well as their arrival and departure.
During the cruise season 2024 we are putting a team of friendly and communicative guest managers (f/m/d) at the location Kiel.
We are looking for personalities with:
- a friendly and likeable appearance, who act prudently and keep calm and overview even in stressful situations
- motivation, team spirit and fun in dealing with people
- time to work as from 1st May until end of September mainly on weekends (ships' port days vary at the beginning of the season)
- good German language skills
- an interesting and varied part-time job (e.g. Meet & Greet of passengers at the port and train station, assistance with luggage and much more)
- contact with international guests
- an employment on a minor (mini-job) or short-term (on LSt No.) basis
- to be part of the team again in the following years if the cooperation is successful
We are expecting:
- a well-groomed appearance
- a tolerant and open basic attitude
- commitment, flexibility and reliability
We have aroused your interest?
Please feel welcome and send us your application documents (CV with photo) by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our information according to Art. 13 Basic Data Protection Regulation is available here.apply
PWL Port Services GmbH & Co. KG
Am Sandtorkai 60
Tel.: + 49 (0) 40 36152-227