Declaration regarding the protection of data
we want you to feel safe and secure when visiting our homepage. The protection of your privacy is very important to us. The following provisions regarding the protection of data are intended to inform you about our handling in connection with collecting, using, and transferring personal data.
Data of usage
In order to improve the quality of our website, we store data concerning each access on our website for statistical purposes. This data record consists of
• the site from which the file was requested,
• the name of the file,
• date and time of the query,
• the amount of data transmitted,
• the access status (file transmitted, file not found),
• description of the type of the web browser used,
• the IP address of the querying computer shortened by the last three digits.
Following the German Telemediengesetz (TMG) these data are stored in an anonymized form. This means that it is not possible to create personal user profiles.
For better web usability we employ Session-Cookies. These are cryptic numbers, with which the connection to our Websites is steered during the web session. You can set up your browser to inform you about the placement of Cookies. In this way, the use will be transparent to you.
Questions on data protection
For information, requests, and suggestions regarding the protection of data, please do not hesitate to contact our data protection officer: